Jennifer Fulton is a biostatistician with 25+ years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry. During her tenure at Westat, Ms. Fulton has been involved in developing statistical analysis plans, analyzing and summarizing data (primarily through SAS programming), and writing statistical summaries for phase I to III clinical and pharmaceutical device trials.
Ms. Fulton is a Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) volunteer, and has presented original papers at several conferences including SAS Global Forum, PharmaSUG, and the CDISC US Interchange. Ms. Fulton serves as Westat’s CDISC Curator, overseeing the implementation of CDISC standards at Westat.
Ms. Fulton has served as a project leader on several large-scale projects, with primary responsibility for coordinating SAS programmers in the analysis of client data in accordance with statistical analysis plans and CDISC models. Before joining Westat, she was a teaching assistant in the Statistics Department at Texas A&M University.
Selected Publications and Presentations
- Fulton, J., Brogan, A.J., Talbird, S.E., Davis, A.E., La, E.M., and Kumar, P.N. (2021). The cost-effectiveness and budget impact of Ibalizumab-uiyk for adults with multidrug-resistant HIV-1 infection in the United States. PharmacoEconomics. Available at: https://rdcu.be/ceFDy.
- Fulton, J. (Oct 2021). ADaM Phases, Periods, and Subperiods: A Case Study (paper presenter). CDISC US Interchange, virtual.
- Fulton, J. (May 2021). CDISC ADaM Phases, Periods, and Subperiods: A Case Study (paper presenter). PharmaSUG, virtual. Available at: https://www.pharmasug.org/proceedings/2021/DS/PharmaSUG-2021-DS-014.pdf.
- Fulton, J., and Mitchell, R. (2020, Sept.). Ensuring consistency across CDISC dataset programming processes (poster). Society for Clinical Trials/Virtual, USA.
- Fulton, J. (2020, May). Ensuring consistency across CDISC dataset programming processes (paper presenter). PharmaSUG/Virtual, USA. Available at: https://www.pharmasug.org/proceedings/2020/DS/PharmaSUG-2020-DS-031.pdf.
- Fulton, J. (2019, October). Ensuring consistency across CDISC dataset programming processes (paper presenter). CDISC US Interchange, virtual.
- Mitchell, R., Brown, R., Fulton, J., Black, S., and Alexander, M. (2019, June). Do-it-yourself CDISC! A case study of Westat’s successful implementation of CDISC standards on a fixed budget (paper presenter). Pharmaceutical Software User Group (PharmaSUG), Philadelphia, PA.
- Fulton, J. (2010, April). Dealing with lab data: Stacking the deck in your favor. SAS Global Forum Meeting, Seattle, WA.
MS, Statistics, Texas A&M University
BS, Applied Mathematical Sciences, Texas A&M University