Kathleen Robergeau-Hunt is a project director with 25+ years of experience organizing, conducting, and monitoring clinical studies sponsored by the National Institutes of Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Veterans Affairs, and others. Ms. Robergeau-Hunt manages the overall project, tracks the budget, trains and supervises the clinical research associates assigned to the projects, coordinates site visit schedules, and leads team meetings.
Ms. Robergeau-Hunt has conducted domestic and international site visits and has monitored oncology and HIV trials. Previously, she performed similar duties for the Contraceptive Research and Development Program, the American College of Physicians, and the American Society of Internal Medicine. Ms. Robergeau-Hunt has worked extensively with various clinical trials management systems.
Selected Publications and Presentations
- Bryant, K.E., Yuan, Y., Engle, M., Kurbatova, E.V., Allen-Blige, C., Batra, K., Brown, N.E., Chiu, K.W., Davis, H., Elskamp, M., Fagley, M., Fedrick, P., Hedges, K.N.C., Narunsky, K., Nassali, J., Phan, M., Phan, H., Purfield, A.E., Ricaldi, J.N., Robergeau-Hunt, K., Whitworth, W.C., and Sizemore, E.E. (2021). Central monitoring in a randomized, open-label, controlled phase 3 clinical trial for a treatment-shortening regimen for pulmonary tuberculosis. Contemporary Clinical Trials, 104, 106355. doi: 10.1016/j.cct.2021.106355 PMID: 33713841 PMCID: PMC8180498
- Dorman, S.E., Nahid, P., Kurbatova, E.V., Goldberg, S.V., Bozeman, L., Burman, W.J., Chang, K.C., Chen, M., Cotton, M., Dooley, K.E., Engle, M., Feng, P.J., Fletcher, C.V., Ha, P., Heilig, C.M., Johnson, J.L., Lessem, E., Metchock, B., Miro, J.M., Nhung, N.V., Pettit, A.C., Phillips, P.P.J., Podany, A.T., Purfield, A.E., Robergeau, K., Samaneka, W., Scott, N.A., Sizemore, E., Vernon, A., Weiner, M., Swindells, S., and Chaisson, R.E. (2020). High-dose rifapentine with or without moxifloxacin for shortening treatment of pulmonary tuberculosis: Study protocol for TBTC study 31/ACTG A5349 phase 3 clinical trial. Contemporary Clinical Trials, 90, 105938. doi: 10.1016/j.cct.2020.105938 PMID: 31981713 PMCID: PMC7307310
- Robergeau-Hunt, K. Bouton et al. Trials (2017) 18:563. DOI 10.1186/s13063-017-2292-x
- Robergeau-Hunt, K. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2018 Oct; 62(10): e00770-18. Published online 2018 Sep 24. Prepublished online 2018 Jul 16. DOI: 10.1128/AAC.00770-18
- Robergeau-Hunt, K. (2018, June). Incremental Implementation of Risk-Based Monitoring in a Resource-Constrained (poster/presentation). DIA 2018 Conference, Boston, MA.
MPH, concentration in Epidemiology, George Washington University
BS, General Health Sciences, Boston University